Friday, July 14, 2017

Absence

So its been awhile since I last blogged. That's because its been awhile since I've had my desktop computer up and running.

I can do most things on my phone these days - they are amazing, our phones, aren't they? But there are a few things I just need my desktop for. IO need it for blogging, I need it for word processing and doing any kind of serious typing work, and I need it for my banking. Oh I know I can check on my bank balance on my phone, but I find any work like that very laborious on that tiny little screen. So I don't. And thus my absence in more ways than one.

So the first thing I'm going to do is blog today and the second is pay some bills. Hopefully none are too overdue. 

I don't know how long my interent access is gong to last here because I don't know what the problem has been. I am a total technophobe and really don't understand much about the internet. So I rely on others to help in that area, and that's not easy. Thus the long absence.

Well I'll hope for the best. Because I have had a few experiences in the past couple weeks worth relaying. So maybe in the next few days I'll get the chance to do that. After all, this is July, and East Hampton is a hot bed of activity right now. Nothing like summer in a resort community for lots of good material. 

No comments: