Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Watering

So far this summer I haven't had to worry a whole lot about watering my plants at all. I have quite a few pots full of flowers, and my window boxes in the front of the house, and by August I'm always needing to keep up the watering, but right now, with the wet weather we've been having, I've barely had to water at all. It seems as though every other night or day it rains and the plants are all flourishing.

I've set a schedule for planting - every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and I have a watering can on the stairs to remind me to do it. But its been sitting idle for weeks now. Just before dawn yesterday it poured, so no watering needed to be done. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

Its been nice to see green grass everywhere and not have to worry about watering my potted plants, but too much water can be a bed thing. Let's hope that doesn't happen.


No comments: