Friday, June 2, 2017

June

Well I had no internet yesterday. I have no idea why - it seems as though every once in awhile my internet just goes away and eventually comes back. I checked all my cables and my modem and all that stuff but couldn't see anything wrong so I ignored it for the day. And now, today, its back again. One of the mysteries of modern life I guess.

So what did I do instead of wasting time on the internet? I wish I could give you a list of things. But with cell phones we're aren't without it for long now are we? I left my house at 9am and didn't return until 7pm and throughout the day I simply checked my emails on my cell phone, never out of touch and only missing the chance to blog when I was at home. I wouldn't attempt that task on anything but a desktop - I need a full-sized computer for this kind of thing!

And - I missed the chance to rejoice in the first day of June, which is one of my favorite months. No June tunes, or June poems, or June anything to talk about today, because the 1st day has passed and now its over. June is here and its beautiful.

Only in June is the grass this green, the flowers this bright, and the skies this blue. Its a lovely time of the year. And today is a wonderful day. June. 

No comments: