Monday, June 19, 2017

Clouds

These past few days, and for the foreseeable future I believe, we are dealing with clouds. Lots of them. The skies are rarely blue lately, rather being covered in gray or white and occasionally gifting us with mist or showers. It hasn't been fun.

I think we had enough rain in April and May to last for awhile and was looking forward to bluer skies and better, warmer days ahead. If this is a pattern to remain throughout the summer I'll be disappointed for sure. I'm still hopeful things will improve, but it seems as though we're in a pattern of overcast days and I seriously worry about what the next months will bring.

Well what will be will be as they say. They also say there's nothing we can do about the weather, and that's certainly true. So I suppose there's no point in complaining about it. Somehow it makes one feel better verbalizing the disappointment though, doesn't it?

No comments: