Monday, April 3, 2017

Weather

So the weather has been pretty bi-polar lately, with rain and wind visiting often and the thermometer up and down from winter to summer temperatures every other day it seems. I'm not sure Mother Nature has a good handle on exactly what time of the year it is, but March was a crazy month and I'm hoping for better in April.

April can be a beautiful month but can also so cruel. It teases us with warm days and new flowers but then slams us down with a snow shower or wind that bites right through our clothes. Its an odd month, the bridge between winter and summer, but still, sometimes it can beguile us with its beauty and the promise of new birth.


I like April and I welcome the change. I think we're ready for warmth and sunshine about now so hopefully April comes through for us. I'm sort of counting on it.

No comments: