Sunday, March 5, 2017

Inspiration

I saw this little inspirational piece on Facebook the other day and it absolutely turned my week around. I believe it was sent to me by God directly and meant for me to see. It made me stop short and think about what I'm doing and how I'm doing it. And it gave me peace.

And then I went to a play reading the other night and heard this little gem: "When the circus comes to town you may as well join the parade because its passing through one way or the other!" Another bit of inspiration. Meant for me. Funny how that happens.

I am on the upward trend again. Its been a real roller coaster ride this past eight months, and I like the peaks much more than the valleys, but I'm learning to just hang on and close my eyes if necessary because the next peak is just around the bend. And eventually it will slow to a stop and I'll be able to get off. Now that's something to look forward to!

No comments: