Sunday, January 22, 2017

Dreary

These winter days with rain and overcast skies are dreary for sure.

Yesterday I had family over to celebrate a grandson's birthday, so that helped pass the time. Today I'll go to church and that's always the highlight of my weekend. But once I get home, and considering the weather report, I'm in for some dreary and boring days here.

Well, its not like I don't have plans. I still have drawers and closet space to clean out - the completion of a project begun many weeks ago. Most of the spaces are cleared out now, but there still remains some sorting and tossing to do. I may get that done this weekend with the rain fast approaching.

And then, once the tossing is done, I need to vacuum, dust, and scrub every corner of those spaces, many of which have not seen the light of day in many years now.

And after that, the reorganizing. I need to take my new clothes, of which there are enough for a wardrobe but not an abundance, and rededicate the spaces I have, making it all neat and organized as it hasn't been in a very long time. I've even tossed a lot of old wire hangers in the trash and look forward to using nice store bought ones in the future. It will feel really good to get this project completed.

After its done I tackle the home office....

No comments: