Sunday, September 4, 2016

Anticipation

Mornings are great for me now. I'm at the point in my journey where I wake up with a renewed sense of anticipation for what lies ahead. It was only a month ago when every morning was dreaded. I didn't want to face the new day and I didn't see any hope of a future. But that's beginning to change now and I'm glad.

I love being optimistic and visionary. I hate thinking the world is a terribly place and things are never going to be better than they are right now. Its my nature to be always looking forward to something, always looking up, always excited about the future. So these past two months have been beyond difficult for me as my life took an unexpected and horrible turn.

But here I am only so few weeks later and already I'm beginning to see the light at the end of this tunnel that I've been thrust into. And never more so than in the morning when the day is ahead of me and I can see beauty all around. My favorite time of the year is coming. The holidays are approaching. And all the uncertainty and dread are beginning to be replaced with joy in my blessings and the life I still have to live.

I'm beginning to think my new life just may hold a few really special things in it. I hope so at least!

No comments: