Monday, July 25, 2016

Monday Monday

So here it is Monday again and my charges left not too long ago. It was certainly a long day with the heat so high and the humidity off the scale and three toddlers running around. But Mondays are, as always, full of promise. They are new beginnings, brand new weeks, blank slates to write on and fill out.

I love Mondays. I know some people don't agree because they don't like the fact that the entire week is ahead of them, but I prefer to think of Monday's as brand new babies, fresh and new and ready for life.

This was a difficult one as Monday's go. I'm tired and worn and thinking about bed despite the fact that it's only 7:45. But this was the start of my brand new week, and I'm not wishing it away. I'm looking forward to the things yet to come.

No comments: