Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Tricky

Mother Nature fooled me this morning. I saw the sun shining and the blue sky and went out to the grocery store without a coat on. I had a nice sip-up cable sweater, and thought that would be sufficient. But it wasn't. I've been trying to get rid of the chill ever since. I'm literally shaking and and I've been home for a good while now. Oh April...you are a puzzle!

I'm happy for sweater weather. I prefer not to backtrack to the depths of winter though.

I hope for some warm days ahead and I long for no more gloves and heavy coats. Not that I mind them when the time is right, but now is not the time. I want the temperature to be in the 60's now - warm enough for light coverings, and open windows, but cook enough not to have to sweat. Is that asking so much?

Maybe so. I don't know. But I'm ready for something else now. Time for spring...

No comments: