Sunday, April 10, 2016

Maybe

Sundays are "maybe" days. Other than church in the morning, they present an afternoon and evening full of hours not spoken for and anything goes. So what shall I do with this Sunday?

Maybe I'll work on my knitting. I have two sweaters in process, and I need to get them done. Not sure I'm in the mood to knit today.

Maybe I'll get in the car and go shopping. I always like browsing around K Mart and T J Maxx. I could do that but its hard to do it without spending money and I really don't want to spend money. Maybe not today.

Maybe I'll go get a snack and drive to the beach to just enjoy the scenery. After all., its a gorgeous day out there with deep blue sky and sun shine galore. A bit chilly, but more to mu liking that this past weekend has been. Its a good day to go watch the ocean. Or the bay. Or even just drive around and see what's happening around town in this, the early days of spring. After all - I don't need a snack I need to lose weight, not gain it.

Maybe I'll read a book. Its been a long time since I got into a good book and I really should do that. Maybe next week.

Maybe, just maybe, I'll go curl up on the couch and take a nap. After all, its been a busy weekend up until now, and two nights in a row I went to bed later than usual, so I am dragging a little. My other half is watching a golf tournament. Nothing exciting there for me. But the couch is comfy and I wouldn't mind closing my eyes for a few minutes.

I could get to go on an ambulance call if one comes along soon. Maybe I'll do that.

Oh, the possibilities are endless. I like "maybe" days.

No comments: