Monday, February 8, 2016

More...

The snow is falling again this morning and again, I don't have to go anywhere. I like that. Today is babysitting day and it's early enough that I'm not sure yet whether the kids will be coming or not. Schools are closed, but if their parents are heading to work then the kids be arriving here shortly. If by chance they don't come, I have projects to do, knitting and sewing right here at home.

They are saying the snow will come and go for two days, so tomorrow is another story. Tuesday is my volunteer day, but not worth the trip to Southampton if the roads are bad. I don't think I'm quite considered "essential personnel"! They won't miss me much if I'm not there.

Well we shall see how the roads are as the time goes by here. It could be a very productive day if I'm alone and can get things done. Or, it will be a day of reading books to my grandchildren. Either way it will be a very good day...

No comments: