Monday, January 11, 2016

Freedom

I find myself with an unexpected free day today. Yippee!

My normal Monday obligation disappeared and suddenly I am free to do whatever I want all day today. Of course, that doesn't mean I'll be reading my new book, or cleaning the house. But I already have a list of errands I can get done. And for sure I will make a point of stopping in at a few stores in the village that have "sale" signs in the Windows, because that's the only time I can shop in most of the local shops, when those signs go up. I love buying high quality goods for bargain prices and if you shop carefully here, you can do that. I may score big today in that area.

I love having a free and easy day, without having to follow a strict schedule and running from one meeting to another. This day is a gift and I intend to enjoy every minute of it.

It's even better than a snow day...

No comments: