Thursday, January 28, 2016

Daylight

The days are getting progressively longer now and it's becoming obvious. Where it as dark at 4:30 only two months ago, it's now after 5 before the lights go out completely. We are in the dead of winter, but moving toward spring.

The hope of Spring is what makes the coldest winter days bearable, and February is our passageway forward. I love the seasons, but always look forward to the coming one. I like to enjoy the moment,yet always look ahead to see what is to come.

I'm enjoying the light that comes in my front windows in the late afternoon because those are my hours to sit and do handwork. It's my way to relax at the end of the day, and it's easier in natural light.so the longer the light stays, the more I get done. I like being productive in the winter months when there's no distraction from yard work or outdoor activities. This is our time inside and a little more light makes it last a little longer.

I'm loving the daylight.

No comments: