Friday, December 4, 2015

Weekend...

Today starts the first of the crazy December weekends to come.

Tonight we head to a friends for dinner. This is one of my favorite kind of holiday events-a warm and cozy dinner around a big table with lots of friends. There is nothing better.

Tomorrow night is our ambulance dinner dance, which always kicks off the season with an opportunity to dress up in sparkly holiday clothes, give myself a manicure, and dance with my husband. I look forward to it every year.

In the morning tomorrow is the annual Santa parade here in East Hampton, a long held tradition that's always fun. I may get there. I remember marching in this parade with the high school marching band all these years ago. Time does fly.

Sunday we're going to see my grandson in a dance production of A Christmas Carol. It should be the perfect way to spend a Sunday afternoon. The weekend will fly by, as they all do this time of the year.

And so it begins...

No comments: