Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Lagging

I am definitely lagging behind in terms of the seasonal decor in my house this year. The tree is up, but that's about it, and I'm beginning to think if the rest isn't done soon I may as well forget about it. Christmas is bearing down on us now.

I am going to make a real effort to get the greens and hangings and Christmas pillows out of the attic this afternoon and bring a little more cheer inside. Somehow without these little memories and seasonal touches it's inhibiting me from truly getting into the mental aspect of the holiday. I'm just feeling it as much as usual, and I want to. Isn't it amazing what a few decorations and a little glitter can do? But it's true. The more gold, silver, red, and green the better as far as I'm concerned. Time to get things going here for sure.

No comments: