Thursday, December 3, 2015

Done

I finished my Christmas gift list yesterday as I completed the sewing project I've been working on for some time now. It feels good to be done, almost all wrapped and in the attic with tags on them. Phew!

Now on to the other holiday pleasures! Today I begin the Christmas cookie baking. I make over a dozen kinds and fill the freezer every year, using them for gifts to distribute to co-workers and friends.

I am going to choir tonight to practice for our annual service of lessons & carols. Music brings me joy especially at this time of the year!

Saturday night is our annual ambulance awards dinner, always the kick off to the season of parties. I've already given myself a nice red manicure with a light brush of silver glitter on top. Only during the holidays!

Yes, this is a fun time of the year. And it's only the beginning. I am already enjoying the celebrations...

No comments: