Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Heading

We are heading in today. Heading in to the city in the pouring rain.

I have to see we have been very lucky over the years on our occasional forays into Manhattan. I can't remember a time we ever had to deal with bad weather. But today....well today is a different story. It's pouring right now and according to the forecast, it will be raining on and off all day. To add to the fun, it's warm, which means it will be hot trying to get from place to place in my raincoat.

My big question in whether or not to bring an umbrella. We'll be waiting on the street for the Jitney when we head home tonight and that could be unpleasant. It's no fun to get soaking wet and then have to sit in an air conditioned bus for three hours.

I suppose we can forget finding taxis so I'm not sure how we're going to get from place to place.

Oh well, I suppose we were due. After all, the sun doesn't always shine, not even on the Big Apple. It will be an interesting day....

No comments: