Sunday, September 13, 2015

Changes

There certainly has been a change in the weather here. After a summer if nearly no rain at all, we've been under showers and overcast skies for days now. We need rain so I'm not complaining, but I'd appreciate a drop in the humidity to go along with it. I'm tired of humidity and looking forward to more comfortable levels soon. Perhaps this week.

These are busy days as my calendar is full and the holidays are already looming so there's no moss growing underneath these feet. I'm taking a break to visit my daughter's family in Pennsylvania next week, but once I'm back there are things to be done. I don't have a lot of Christmas shopping left to do, but I want that done by the end of October. We have a fundraiser to put on in October, and a Memorial service for my aunt to attend in Buffalo the last weekend of the month, so October is already busy. And then....well...once October is over we know how quickly Thanksgiving will be on us.

Time really does go quickly, doesn't it? But I still remember when I was in treatment for my cancer and feeling poorly...time dragged then and I counted the days hoping to be done and healthy again. So I know feeling good means a busy life. And that's a very good thing.

No comments: