Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Another

Today is another beauty and if I were a beach person I'd be there enjoying it. I would have the entire beach to myself to enjoy, and just soak in the warm rays while noticing the cool breeze and lack of humidity. It's one of those days.

I love the last thing in the fall. The sun sits a little lower in the sky and creates beautiful shadows and dappled light as it dances among the branches and buildings. There's a softness to it that isn't there in the heat of the summer. It's glorious.

I have always loved September and this one has been outstanding so far. As long as the storms stay in the tropics and the temperate air stays in place, I will continue my adoration. The beaches are there for our enjoyment, and walking down
the quiet village streets early in the morning is peaceful,and cool.

Today is a beautiful day.

No comments: