Thursday, August 13, 2015

Tired

Three sleepless nights equals one tired lady.

Sometimes there's just no logical explanation for the sleepless nights. Others I can point to caffeine, or an overactive mind for instance. But this week-no idea. Which is more than a little frustrating. Tossing and turning is annoying, to say the least. In my case I fall asleep, but wake about 1am and then can't get back to sleep for a few hours. Watching the clock, trying to turn off the endless trail of thoughts that meander through my restless mind, well, it makes for long days with never ending yawns and the strong desire to stretch out on a nearby couch for forty winks. I resist the urge.

Well, hope springs eternal, and perhaps tonight will be the night. A good long sleep would be such a treat.

No comments: