Thursday, August 20, 2015

Optimism

So I am optimistically thinking that this is the end of the high humidity for the year. Or is that crazy?

We really have had a beautiful summer so I don't want to complain. We've had beautiful sunny days and plenty of time to enjoy the beauty of the season. But I am done with the humidity, and I am sincerely hoping it won't be back until next summer now. Of course there is still opportunity in the next couple weeks, I think we're done. I'm just going to look forward to the perfect days of September, which will be here in no time at all. In less than two weeks actually. And I love September.

So hopefully, we are coasting through the last weeks with sunshine and cool breezes, and nice, low humidity. And I will remember this as one of my favorite summers.

No comments: