Thursday, August 6, 2015

More

Today was more of the same. Gorgeous, low humidity sunshine and total perfection. I'm a happy camper this week.

It's been nice also to have a very low stress week, with very little on my calendar other than a meeting hear and there and, last night, a show to attend at Bay Street. So I've had time to enjoy myself in many ways. I've done lots of driving around, site seeing, shopping, ocean watching, and just simply sitting at home enjoying the comfortable weather. I would love to find a place in the world that was like this 99% of the time.

I think we have a couple more days of this and then who knows? No doubt there will be more humidity to come. But we are already into August far enough that we can see the end of summer looming. Backpacks and lunch boxes are on display everywhere and clearly, the "back-to-school" mentality has arrived. Parents are looking for school clothes and mentally preparing for the inevitable.

I don't like to look too far ahead. Especially now, when we are enjoying some of the best weather we're ever likely to see.

No comments: