Saturday, August 15, 2015

Facebook again

It would be impossible to believe, looking through Facebook, that the election is over a year away. Good grief! It's filled with posts about candidates and issues and nastiness. I hate it.

Here's the thing: as a true independent, I have voted on both sides of the aisle. I've probably voted about the same for democratic candidates as republican, in both national, state, and local elections. I vote my head and my heart. I look for integrity, honesty, intelligence, morality...in short for the person more than the issues. And good people are found at both ends of the spectrum.

Which means I have absolutely NO idea who I will be voting for in November of 2016. And probably won't until about September of next year. There is a lot to learn about people between now and then.

All the nonsense on Facebook is simply noise. Annoying noise at that...

No comments: