Monday, July 6, 2015

Summer


It was a busy weekend and I feel as though I still have a lot to catch up on.

To begin with, the stores were all crazy already by Thursday, so I avoided them completely and now I need food in the house.

Then there is the house. It needs some cleaning after all the people that were in and out of it.

And I am still suffering from the lack of sleep that I was subjected to on Friday night when I was busy answering ambulance calls. I tried to get a little more Saturday night, but still felt pretty foggy all day yesterday. I imagine it will be a few days before I'm back up to feeling normal again. I find that the older I get the more difficult it is to adjust to missed sleep. Age affects so many things.

This week looks easy though, and although there are plenty of things on the calendar, it won't be frantic. There is time to get it
all done. I'm looking forward to that.

No comments: