Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Oy

Oh, the humidity!

I think I had been lulled into a false sense of comfort this summer because the weather has been so gorgeous up until this point. We've had such nice temperate days and such low humidity levels that I can honestly say I haven't been miserable at all.

But then yesterday everything changed. Suddenly it's so hot and so humid I feel as though I want to climb into my refrigerator and close the door behind me. I feel like a wet sponge that has been wrung out and set on the side of the sink to get all moldy and slimy. Yuck. I' pm happy to say I was not one of the multitude of people who were crying for the summer back in January. No, not me! I keep thinking now about how I would rather be snuggling up underneath a nice warm blanket rather than sitting on my couch sweating.

Oh well, autumn is only about 6 weeks away...

No comments: