Thursday, July 23, 2015

More

Another gorgeous day here on the East End with low humidity and blue skies. Even the traffic seemed lighter, probably because everyone was at the beach enjoying this fabulousness, but regardless of the reason, I am loving it. Yesterday I sat in my front window and the breeze was floating through, making it one of the most comfortable days of the year so far. If I could I would package up this weather and sell it.

The vistas are stunning this time of year and combining those with the perfect weather makes it a downright sangri la. Green lawns, flowers everywhere, and freshly painted houses are the hallmarks of summer in East Hampton and even ours looks good this year after a fresh coat of paint on trim and doors. It feels good to have things look good.

Now, let's just enjoy this day....

No comments: