Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Memory

Well I just realized its been a few days since I last blogged. A few days. Boy is my memory slipping!

It has been a busy time here, with family visiting and grandchildren on baseball teams, and this week, Vacation Bible School at our church. We are both committed to the program at church so it means a week of hard work. We are tired and very busy. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. Of course, I prefer that to the "my mind is slowly deteriorating" one.

Regardless, it is a busy time and whether or not I blog everyday is neither here not there. After all, if I have nothing pressing to say, who cares anyway?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My wife and I grew up in the mid 1960's in Clearwater Beach and moved to the Shepherdstown, WV area in 2002. I came across your blog while looking for reports during Hurricane Sandy and now we check with you a few times a week. We both enjoy your commentary as it reminds us in summer why we fled to the countryside. Anyway, just wanted you to know we're out here listening quietly. Thanks for a unique and peaceful blog. Bill & Janet

Ben Reichart said...

I care ! I look forward to your brief discourses every day. :)

Ben Reichart said...

I look forward to your small discourses each morning. So, I care. :)