Thursday, July 9, 2015

Lunch

I think I'm in a bit of a rut in terms of lunch. Which is maybe why it's my favorite meal to eat out these days.

When lunch time rolls around, I long for a in pace big, crunchy salad. Or a grilled chicken sandwich. Or maybe even a small bowl of macaroni and cheese. None of which I have around my house.

I think of all the luxuries I would like to ask for were I to find a magic lamp with a genie popping out to ask my special wishes, I would ask for a chef. I truly believe if I had someone to create great meals for me every day, I wouldn't have a weight problem and I would be thrilled to have appealing, wonderful creations to enjoy at mealtimes.

So, if any of you out there have any leads on a magic lamp that needs to be uncovered, please, let me know. I love a good treasure hunt. And a good lunch.

No comments: