Friday, July 17, 2015

Comfy

These past couple days have been absolutely perfect in the weather department. I mean, perfect! This morning I was so delighted to wake up to such a comfortably cool temperature that I grabbed a bathrobe when I got out of bed. And I took a sweater out of the closet to take with me when I headed downstairs.

The sky was a beautiful color blue and the air so pleasant that I didn't even mind the traffic, the crowds, or the crazy people out there on this beautiful summer Friday in East Hampton. Maybe the perfection of the day made my sun glasses more rose-colored than normal, because I didn't even mind the fact that it took me an hour to get from Southampton to East Hampton at 9:00. I can't even imagine what it was like as the day went on, this first day of a beautiful weekend in July. I don't really want to know-would much rather stay right here in EH and enjoy the day.

I know this kind of weather can't last. The humidity is sure to return soon enough. But in the meantime, I am just going to enjoy this day.







No comments: