Friday, June 26, 2015

Weekend

Looks like we're in for a rainy weekend, but I don't really mind. We need the rain and my bushes will be happy!

This has been a full week and the calmer days will be welcome. One of my grandchildren graduated from pre-school and the older ones have finished out their year. Of the ten grandchildren, on,y three will still be pre-schoolers next year. I'm not quite sure where the time has gone, but it seems as though I was just celebrating my youngest going off to school for the first time, and soon my oldest will turn forty! Sheesh! I thought I was still forty, no?

There are life passages happening at a pretty steady pace these days, with two grandchildren becoming teenagers, a nephew getting married, babies turning into toddlers. It never stops, does it?

Life truly is a big circle....

No comments: