Tuesday, June 2, 2015

The change

So I usually think of June as the "change" month. It's the time when we go from pleasant, warm weather to hot and humid. And the time we go from bright, spring green colors to the deeper, richer colors of summer. It's fitting thatboth graduations and weddings seem to take place so often in June! Change, and beginnings, are what June is about.

For me it means adjusting to my new schedule, with my part-time job ending and more hours in my week. Should I look for another part-time job, or just enjoy the time I have, with less money to spend! I don't quite know yet.

Family arrives soon. The busiest weeks of the year are fast approaching. We have lots of things to look forward to this summer,from baby and bridal showers to a family wedding. And of course, lots of family.

Change is not always easy. But in June it's always welcome.

No comments: