Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Forgetful

So I'm not sure whether I'm losing my memory completely or I just don't have much to say these days because I forgot to blog, which has been a habit for quite a few years now. I wonder-and worry-about which it is. Because simply forgetting something is never a big deal when you're young, but when you get to be my age, forgetfulness sets off all kinds of alarms. Old age is a scary thing!

In the same way, every new ache or pain, which probably be brushed off ten years ago as just a pulled muscle or some such thing, suddenly becomes a cause for alarm. Could it be arthritis? Or bursitis? Or worse? Is this the precursor to a knee replacement? Or worse? As my father used to say, aging is not for the faint of heart.

Well, eventually I did remember that I need to post a blog so I assume that means all is not lost. But we'll see what tomorrow brings...

No comments: