Thursday, April 30, 2015

April out

Time to say goodbye to April and hello to May.

Rarely do months fly by any faster than this one has. Perhaps it was the crazy weather, of maybe it had to do with my busy April schedule. Regardless of the reason, April is now to be a memory and May is stretching out ahead of us, all open and ready to be enjoyed.

My May will go quickly because I am traveling for a good chunk of it. I am leaving with my daughter and granddaughter to fly to Norway on the 14th so these next couple weeks will be filled with preparation and details. Then when we get home it will be Memorial Day weekend, and poof! May will be another memory. I will be visiting with a dear old friend-an exchange student who lived with my family when I was a junior in high school. We have stayed in contact all these years and visited back and forth a few times, but the last time I was there was over thirty years ago now. Time - again - so fleeting. We are both older and I wonder how she has changed. I know I have. It seems at my age I see changes nearly every day when I look in the mirror.

So I welcome May with nervous anticipation. I look forward to sharing my journey when I get home. I'll be without electronics by choice, and that alone will be worth blogging about!

No comments: