Sunday, January 25, 2015

Weather

Well the weather yesterday was nothing to write home about. We had a little snow but most of it was washed away by day's end. Now we have a frozen mess of what was slush out there to work around today.

Today is a pretty day with nice cloudy skies, but Tuesday looks to be a bad one. At this point we have blizzard warnings and they are calling for 1 to 2 feet of snow. I don't mind too much but it will change my week since I probably won't be getting to work on Tuesday, which means I'll need to go in on Wednesday instead.

I'm watching it carefully.I don't like a lot of snow because I don't have decent boots and I don't like ice, which is the inevitable follow-up to a lot of snow. It melts, refreezes, melts, refreezes, and so it goes for a couple weeks. Oh well - it is winter! And it looks so pretty when it covers everything in sight...

No comments: