Friday, April 25, 2014

Wednesdays

I'm really enjoying my Wednesdays this year. With the part-time job I took on last summer, Wednesdays is the one day I know I will always have free and they are my life lines.


So Wednesday is the one morning I may stay in bed until 7 - gasp! And then I get to do the grocery shopping, run lots of errands, catch up on my various volunteer jobs and positions. It's my chance to breathe because I decide what I'm going to do and when I'm going to do it.

The down side to Wednesdays at the moment is that those were the days I was meeting my good friend for shopping or lunch or whatever we decided to do. She would come to my house about 11:30 and we would join forces for the day, having time to catch up and solve each others problems. With here sudden death in March that leaves a rather large hole in my Wednesdays and I've been trying hard to fill that hole with other things so I don't dwell on her absence. It is still raw and hard and I miss her terribly. Especially on Wednesdays.

Wednesdays are my days. I love them.

No comments: