Tuesday, April 22, 2014

"Springing"

We are surely springing forward right now. The skies are sunnier and bluer than they were. The roads are busier. And the landscapers are out in force, making lawns green and neat and pretty for the season to come.

I love the beginning of the seasons. I love the promise they hold and the "newness" of it all. By the end of each one, I'm ready for the next. I think summer is my least favorite of the seasons. First would be fall, then spring, then winter, and then summer. Not the choices everybody would make. But nevertheless, that's me.

So spring is here both on the calendar and in the temperatures now and I'm enjoying it. First the time change, then the sun, then the warm air.....love it! Now I'm looking forward to seeing the azaleas popping all over town...

No comments: