Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Frost

We have had some heavy frost in the last week and my poor daffodils are still standing. What a strange and unpleasant weather year 2014 has been so far! They are talking about an unusually hot summer and that will be the icing on the cake for me! I'll take snow over heat and humidity any day - although I fully realize I'm the exception on that front.

Ah well, as they say we have no control over the weather and its a good thing we don't. No doubt if we did we would screw that up like we do everything else we take charge of, right?

Well I happen to enjoy this weather right now, with its cold nights ad warm days. I like wearing sweaters and light jackets and I like to be chilly at night when I'm snuggled under my warm blankets. I don't need the heat on in the house and I sleep like a dream. Perfection!

So, for the moment, I'm just going to enjoy it!

No comments: