Thursday, June 6, 2013

Stacking time

This is the beginning of the crazy time around here. For whatever reason, June, July and August are the busiest times of the year, with the possible exception of the Christmas season.

I have to live with my calendar close at hand. It seems as though every day I am stacking up the appointments and meetings and every evening its the same. I rarely have a night at home. In fact, when I tried to find a time to schedule a meeting of a group who will plan a cancer fundraiser for October, I could not find a time in June to do it Yikes!

And so it begins, this busy time of the year and I'm trying to adjust to it. I need to gear myself up mentally because I'm already feeling a little overwhelmed, and this is only the beginning.

Hold on tight world, here we go....

No comments: