Saturday, June 29, 2013

Photos

A local B & B recently published some gorgeous photos taken around East Hampton as part of their website and they've been making the rounds on the internet - especially Facebook - as locals share them with each other. I think the reason they're so popular is that they capture the East Hampton that we all love so much - the special moments when the sky is perfect and the air raraified. We see glimpses of the moments that don't always last long - like sunsets and fresh snowfalls - and they are captured for eternity on film. A gifted photographer paired with a perfect subject - always a special combination!

I've always wished I could take great photos but I've never had a knack for it. Perhaps a class would help, but who has the time for that? And besides, when there are other people who can provide me with the same results and none of the work, why bother?

No comments: