Thursday, March 28, 2013

Sunshine

They're promising sun and warmth for this weekend and I'm looking forward to it. On Monday we woke up to snow in Pennsylvania and droove home is snow and slush all the way to Long Island. Sun sounds good to me today.

I actually enjoy the sun at any temperature. I know most people love the warm weather but I do not. I like a temperate climate, one that never sends the thermometer over 75 degrees and one where the humidity never arrives. I like to grab a sweater in the evening and be chilly enough at night to need a blanket. So hot weather is not my thing.

But - I do love a warm day with sunshine, one where I can wear comfortable clothes without worrying about being too hot or too cold. They generally arrive in East Hampton about the end of April and last until the himidity arrives at the end of June. They they return in September and last another month or so. Those are my favorite tiimes and I look forward to them coming soon!

Perhaps this weekend will really begin to feel like Spring. We'll see...

No comments: